We want to prevent accidents around the bed before they happen!
We want to reduce the burdens of nurses and care-givers!
It is from these thoughts that we created the system.
The system us useful for:
- Residents and patients who fall out of bed or get out of bed unexpectedly.
- Residents and patients who suffer from dementia when they wander in the night and cannot find their way back to their room.
The system can:
- Detect the the motions of patients starting get out of bed and notify care providers before patients get up.
- Detect and notify care providers of unusual bed movements (convulsions, etc.).
- Notify care providers when patients after getting up, do not return to bed after a fixed period of time.
- Able to simultaneously monitor multiple patients.
- Able to share alert information simultaneously with multiple care givers.
- Able to individually set danger levels for notifications for multiple patients.
- With the addition of a camera, multiple staff can individually monitor the situation when notified.
(*To preserve the privacy of the patients, you must have the consent of the patient or family)
- Non-contact sensors can be placed out of sight thereby eliminating patient stress.
The merits of deployment
- Reduced burden on nurses and care giving staff
Especially at night, a limited staff can provide proper care allowing staff to take appropriate rests.
- Risk management for care facilities and hospitals.
Help preventing damage compensation losses and loss of reputation due to accidents.
- Peace of mind for both patients and their families.
We will warmly watch over your loved ones.
*A 2013 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Robot care equipment development and deployment promotion project