Care facilities and hospitals
We want to prevent accidents around the bed before they happen!
We want to reduce the burdens of nurses and care-givers!
It is from these thoughts that we created the system.
The system us useful for:
- Residents and patients who fall out of bed or get out of bed unexpectedly.
- Residents and patients who suffer from dementia when they wander in the night and cannot find their way back to their room.
The system can:
- Detect the the motions of patients starting get out of bed and notify care providers before patients get up.
- Detect and notify care providers of unusual bed movements (convulsions, etc.).
- Notify care providers when patients after getting up, do not return to bed after a fixed period of time.
- Able to simultaneously monitor multiple patients.
- Able to share alert information simultaneously with multiple care givers.
- Able to individually set danger levels for notifications for multiple patients.
- With the addition of a camera, multiple staff can individually monitor the situation when notified.
※To preserve the privacy of the patients, you must have the consent of the patient or family
- Non-contact sensors can be placed out of sight thereby eliminating patient stress.
The merits of deployment
- Reduced burden on nurses and care giving staff
Especially at night, a limited staff can provide proper care allowing staff to take appropriate rests.
- Risk management for care facilities and hospitals.
Help preventing damage compensation losses and loss of reputation due to accidents.
- Peace of mind for both patients and their families.
We will warmly watch over your loved ones.
※A 2013 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Robot care equipment development and deployment promotion project